How to Stop Snoring Immediately
There Are a Couple of Ways to Deal With Snoring.
- Lose some weight. People who are overweight are two times more likely to snore than those who aren’t. The reason is simple, overweight people carry extra fat around their necks which narrows their airways and causes them to snore. To lose a couple of pounds and lose your noisy nighttime companion. Switching up your diet, getting some exercise and ironically enough sleep will help you lose weight.
- Treat allergies. You may notice that you snore more often during allergy season. When your nasal passages close up, your respiratory system is forced to breathe more through the mouth. Treating your allergies with antihistamines before bedtime can help free your nasal passages back up.
- Sleep deprivation. Not getting enough sleep can lead to further throat relaxation.
- Drink more water. Staying hydrated is always a good idea, particularly for snorers. Dehydration leads to mucus forming in your nose which could make you snore. Drinking about 3.7 liters of water for men, and about 2.7 liters of water for women is highly recommended.
- Get enough sleep. Exhaustion can relax your throat and tongue muscles and cause you to snore. It’s important to get 7 to 9 hours of sleep every night. Ironically sleeping pills and sedatives also have the same effect on your throat and tongue muscles. So if you have trouble sleeping you might want to explore some natural remedies before reaching for those pills.
- Consider purchasing an anti-snore pillow. There are dozens of different anti-snoring pillows on the market, and they come in all different shapes and sizes. The main purpose behind the majority of these pillows is to help elevate your head at night. Elevating the head helps to align the spine and keeps the airways from becoming blocked.
Snoring occurs whenever air can’t flow through your airways when you sleep. As air struggles to make it through your airways, it rattles against the tissues in your nose and throat, resulting in a snoring sound.
How Does SilentSnore Work?
Unlike other products on the market that can be too tight, SilentSnore uses a soft, yet effective approach to widen the nostrils which allows air to flow without blockages.
The faster-flowing air communicates with your body, encouraging it to adopt nasal breathing which leads to a healthier sleep cycle.
Just push it into your nasal opening, and the magnets keep it in place, allowing you to rest in the way you should.
SilentSnore Is Easy To Use
It is a lot easier than other methods that use chin straps and can be incredibly uncomfortable. SilentSnore takes a second to place into the right position.
SilentSnore Helps With Deep Sleep
Deep sleep helps your body to recover, repair, build muscle tissues, and replace cells among other things. SilentSnore helps your body to stay in this state for the time your body needs it to. The same goes for your partner.
SilentSnore Is Suitable For All
The good news is that SilentSnore is a one size fits all product and will be just as comfortable for men and women who snore. There is no smell meaning the user will not notice it is there during the night, and anyone can enjoy wearing it.